Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Days 17 and 18

Yesterday I was feeling run down so I took the day off. I played with the dog in the yard since we had a huge snowfall and wore him out.

Today I did Hip Hop Abs: Total Body Burn and then ran treadmill intervals for 4 miles.

Tomorrow's plan is to stretch & hydrate in the AM, then HOPEFULLY go to speed skating in the evening if its not cancelled due to snow. I've missed out on a few workouts this week due to cancelled derby practices because of inclement weather.

So the big news is I'm officially signed up for the Portland Rock n' Roll half-marathon on May 20th. I also have another half-marathon in June that's closer to home and there's potential for another half up in Vancouver BC in August. If I do the Seattle to Portland bike ride in July (birthday weekend) that gives me quite a run of events!!! Plus Derby. We'll see how this plays out.

Other than that, nothing big to report. Off to bed and on to another day of workouts! T-minus 10 days to derby team tryouts and a bit under 18 weeks to my first half-marathon.

With warm workout wishes,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment