Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh! And I got a rescue dog!

I would say that's quite the big news as well! My apologies for leaving that little tidbit out!

He's a golden lab/staffordshire terrier mix, appx 5 years old and my heart dog. He's velcro'd to my side during the day and he goes pretty much everywhere I go. His nickname is Goji (short for Gojira aka "Godzilla") and he's an absolute sweetheart. We're working on getting him in to better shape slowly so as I ramp up my runs, he will too. He's not too bad, just a bit on the hefty side. I have no doubt we'll get him svelte and fit in no time! He's great with both of the kids and so far.. the cat. *crossing fingers*

Okay, that was my quick aside for the evening! I'll post a pic of him in my next post.
~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment